What we know about the measurement:
Palmer Studimon 5 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Data is from Sound and Recording .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.2Hz (resp. 68.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.43, SP 0.49, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.57, PIR0.43; LFQ 0.99, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.39, SP 0.39, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.95, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.