What we know about the measurement:
PSI Audio A21-M is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Sound and Recording.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 36.5Hz (resp. 33.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.18
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.299, LW 0.356, SP 0.451, PIR 0.368; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.851; LFQ 1.943, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.99
with an EQ and would be 8.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.182, LW 0.218, SP 0.356, PIR 0.244; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.902; LFQ 1.943, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.18 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 30° vertical.
- max: 106 dB
- peak: 121 dB
- Width 250mm
- Height 400mm
- Depth 300 mm)
- Weight 12.8 kg