What we know about the measurement:
PMC Twenty 21 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.61, LW 0.48, SP 0.48, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.51, PIR0.17; LFQ 0.6, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.39, SP 0.43, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.56, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.