What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 8 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 490USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 81.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.5Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.92
and would be 5.09 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.635, LW 0.688, SP 0.856, PIR 0.748; SM: SP0.653, PIR0.532; LFQ 0.413, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.52
with an EQ and would be 7.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.405, LW 0.456, SP 0.581, PIR 0.479; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.916; LFQ 0.413, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.92 and would be 5.09 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 256mm
- Height 422mm
- Depth 261 mm)
- Weight 10.0 kg