What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 110USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 71.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 122.0Hz (resp. 106.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.13
and would be 3.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.695, LW 0.737, SP 0.909, PIR 0.827; SM: SP0.215, PIR0.028; LFQ 0.497, LFX 102Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.83
with an EQ and would be 4.65 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.565, LW 0.592, SP 0.747, PIR 0.662; SM: SP0.427, PIR0.155; LFQ 0.497, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.13 and would be 3.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 150° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 155mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 150 mm)
- Weight 2.15 kg