What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 85USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 64.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 115.0Hz (resp. 97.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.46
and would be 3.15 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.809, LW 0.816, SP 0.893, PIR 0.842; SM: SP0.062, PIR0.003; LFQ 0.482, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.85
with an EQ and would be 4.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.551, LW 0.551, SP 0.67, PIR 0.599; SM: SP0.393, PIR0.092; LFQ 0.482, LFX 115Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.46 and would be 3.15 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 130° horizontal and 120° vertical.
- Sensitivity 84 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- Width 120mm
- Height 190mm
- Depth 118 mm)
- Weight 1.26 kg