What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 15 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1035USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 38.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.12
and would be 3.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.843, LW 0.848, SP 0.89, PIR 0.858; SM: SP0.595, PIR0.381; LFQ 1.358, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15
with an EQ and would be 6.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.566, SP 0.635, PIR 0.587; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.883; LFQ 1.172, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.12 and would be 3.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 126 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 626mm
- Height 691mm
- Depth 416 mm)
- Weight 28.0 kg