What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 12 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 760USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 89.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57
and would be 4.47 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.854, LW 0.78, SP 0.878, PIR 0.818; SM: SP0.716, PIR0.587; LFQ 1.046, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.05
with an EQ and would be 5.72 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.739, LW 0.656, SP 0.734, PIR 0.676; SM: SP0.868, PIR0.822; LFQ 1.046, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57 and would be 4.47 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 123 dB
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 360mm
- Height 575mm
- Depth 392 mm)
- Weight 20.0 kg