What we know about the measurement:
Optimal Audio Cuboid 10 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 660USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Optimal Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.5Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.36
and would be 5.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.614, LW 0.602, SP 0.71, PIR 0.646; SM: SP0.662, PIR0.52; LFQ 0.772, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.58
with an EQ and would be 7.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.41, SP 0.49, PIR 0.428; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.913; LFQ 0.772, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.36 and would be 5.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 120 dB
- peak: 126 dB
- Width 322mm
- Height 524mm
- Depth 326 mm)
- Weight 16.0 kg