What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 312HC is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 3900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Onesystems .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 83.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.5, SP 0.54, PIR 0.5; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.63; LFQ 2.73, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.34, SP 0.45, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.33, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.