What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 312HC is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 3900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Onesystems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 93.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24
and would be 6.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.621, LW 0.497, SP 0.543, PIR 0.494; SM: SP0.723, PIR0.601; LFQ 2.719, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.99
with an EQ and would be 8.05 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.418, LW 0.267, SP 0.358, PIR 0.253; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.936; LFQ 2.363, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24 and would be 6.05 with a perfect subwoofer.