What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 208HTC is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Onesystems .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 74.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 118.0Hz (resp. 100.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0
and would be 5.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.57, SP 0.69, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.57, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.41, SP 0.48, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.79; LFQ 1.35, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0 and would be 5.6 with a perfect subwoofer.