What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 108HTH is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Onesystems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 118.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.49
and would be 6.36 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.485, SP 0.608, PIR 0.544; SM: SP0.797, PIR0.625; LFQ 1.265, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.64
with an EQ and would be 7.96 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.261, LW 0.248, SP 0.386, PIR 0.318; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.81; LFQ 1.265, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.49 and would be 6.36 with a perfect subwoofer.