What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 108HTH is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Onesystems .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 70.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 118.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.49, SP 0.61, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.67; LFQ 1.32, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.31, SP 0.42, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.25, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.