What we know about the measurement:
Ocean Way HR5 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0
and would be 4.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.94, LW 0.82, SP 0.89, PIR 0.86; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.51; LFQ 0.95, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
with an EQ and would be 6.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.59, SP 0.68, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.95, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0 and would be 4.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.