What we know about the measurement:
Ocean Way HR5 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.75
and would be 3.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.936, LW 0.817, SP 0.892, PIR 0.849; SM: SP0.736, PIR0.441; LFQ 0.826, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.14
with an EQ and would be 5.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.79, LW 0.67, SP 0.799, PIR 0.715; SM: SP0.846, PIR0.681; LFQ 0.826, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.75 and would be 3.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.