What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic KIRA 12 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.16
and would be 3.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.305, LW 0.963, SP 0.956, PIR 0.895; SM: SP0.842, PIR0.717; LFQ 1.507, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.74
with an EQ and would be 4.93 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.008, LW 0.745, SP 0.843, PIR 0.731; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.842; LFQ 1.507, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.16 and would be 3.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 131 dB
- Width 360mm
- Height 360mm
- Depth 360 mm)
- Weight 18.5 kg