What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic KIRA 10 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Novacoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 77.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 97.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 14.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.0
and would be 1.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.82, LW 1.21, SP 1.16, PIR 1.16; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.73; LFQ 1.09, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.3
with an EQ and would be 3.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.56, LW 0.9, SP 0.86, PIR 0.81; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.73; LFQ 1.06, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.0 and would be 1.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 128 dB
- Width 300mm
- Height 300mm
- Depth 300 mm)
- Weight 14 kg