What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic KIRA 10 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 97.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 11.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.17
and would be 1.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.822, LW 1.207, SP 1.164, PIR 1.159; SM: SP0.842, PIR0.699; LFQ 1.119, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.1
with an EQ and would be 3.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.535, LW 0.864, SP 0.875, PIR 0.817; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.816; LFQ 1.119, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.17 and would be 1.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 128 dB
- Width 300mm
- Height 300mm
- Depth 300 mm)
- Weight 14 kg