What we know about the measurement:
Nexus MTM DIY is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.6Hz (resp. 51.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.95
and would be 7.25 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.309, LW 0.281, SP 0.492, PIR 0.372; SM: SP0.743, PIR0.626; LFQ 0.642, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.32
with an EQ and would be 8.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.244, LW 0.169, SP 0.342, PIR 0.218; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.918; LFQ 0.565, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.95 and would be 7.25 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.