What we know about the measurement:
Nexus MTM DIY is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.6Hz (resp. 51.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.28, SP 0.49, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.64; LFQ 0.67, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.21, SP 0.31, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.65, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.