What we know about the measurement:
Nexus Center DIY is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.1Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.23, SP 0.35, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.77; LFQ 1.63, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.23, SP 0.28, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.56, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.