What we know about the measurement:
Neumi BS5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.6, SP 0.44, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.31; LFQ 0.73, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.52, SP 0.41, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.65, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .