What we know about the measurement:
Neumi BS5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.673, LW 0.597, SP 0.443, PIR 0.452; SM: SP0.758, PIR0.203; LFQ 0.709, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43
with an EQ and would be 7.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.525, LW 0.462, SP 0.353, PIR 0.316; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.838; LFQ 0.622, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .