What we know about the measurement:
Neumann KH 310A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.2Hz (resp. 32.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.338, SP 0.347, PIR 0.317; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.766; LFQ 0.822, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.11
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.311, LW 0.249, SP 0.281, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.951; LFQ 0.822, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.