What we know about the measurement:
Neumann KH 120A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Neumann .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.5Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.29, SP 0.41, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.8, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.23, SP 0.36, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.8, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data from GLL file: computed at 2m with pink noise broadband