What we know about the measurement:
Neumann KH 120A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Neumann.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.5Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43
and would be 7.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.288, SP 0.405, PIR 0.342; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.788; LFQ 0.558, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17
with an EQ and would be 8.39 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.247, LW 0.238, SP 0.348, PIR 0.279; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.71, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43 and would be 7.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data from GLL file: computed at 2m with pink noise broadband