What we know about the measurement:
NHT Pro M-00 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.7Hz (resp. 69.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.75
and would be 5.68 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.515, SP 0.442, PIR 0.422; SM: SP0.675, PIR0.328; LFQ 0.244, LFX 69Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.33
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.375, LW 0.311, SP 0.295, PIR 0.259; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.928; LFQ 0.204, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.75 and would be 5.68 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.