What we know about the measurement:
NHT Pro M-00 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.7Hz (resp. 69.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.52, SP 0.44, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.4; LFQ 0.23, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.38, SP 0.34, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.22, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.