What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith THX-365T is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75
and would be 6.82 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.446, LW 0.405, SP 0.484, PIR 0.428; SM: SP0.781, PIR0.66; LFQ 1.594, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.342, LW 0.281, SP 0.278, PIR 0.193; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.925; LFQ 1.594, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75 and would be 6.82 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .