What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith THX-365C is a passive center speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 67.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.45
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.402, SP 0.405, PIR 0.342; SM: SP0.884, PIR0.877; LFQ 1.461, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.45
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.405, LW 0.245, SP 0.267, PIR 0.197; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.911; LFQ 1.239, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.45 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .