What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.66
and would be 6.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.484, LW 0.407, SP 0.461, PIR 0.414; SM: SP0.776, PIR0.563; LFQ 0.737, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.08
with an EQ and would be 7.97 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.427, LW 0.315, SP 0.356, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.959; LFQ 0.733, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.66 and would be 6.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.