What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 800USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.41, SP 0.46, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.61; LFQ 0.87, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.9
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.34, SP 0.4, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.87, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.