What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice MM-3 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 160USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 62.3Hz (resp. 50.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.37, SP 0.45, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.43, PIR0.13; LFQ 0.67, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.19, SP 0.24, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.67, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Note: port is stuffed for this set of measurements