What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice DT-3 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 70USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.0Hz (resp. 66.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.1
and would be 2.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.06, LW 0.99, SP 0.68, PIR 0.77; SM: SP0.05, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.2, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
with an EQ and would be 6.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.68, SP 0.82, PIR 0.74; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.25, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.1 and would be 2.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.