What we know about the measurement:
Monitor Audio Silver 100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.82
and would be 6.96 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.537, LW 0.361, SP 0.412, PIR 0.339; SM: SP0.788, PIR0.703; LFQ 0.645, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.71 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.485, LW 0.327, SP 0.372, PIR 0.284; SM: SP0.904, PIR0.899; LFQ 0.645, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.82 and would be 6.96 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .