What we know about the measurement:
Mission LX-3 MKII is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52
and would be 6.78 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.643, LW 0.564, SP 0.5, PIR 0.455; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.888; LFQ 0.599, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.99
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.486, LW 0.411, SP 0.34, PIR 0.285; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.939; LFQ 0.562, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52 and would be 6.78 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .