What we know about the measurement:
Miller & Kreisel S150 is a passive cinema speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37
and would be 6.36 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.354, LW 0.357, SP 0.424, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.59, PIR0.263; LFQ 1.264, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.95
with an EQ and would be 8.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.328, LW 0.262, SP 0.356, PIR 0.246; SM: SP0.914, PIR0.942; LFQ 1.083, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37 and would be 6.36 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 266mm
- Height 318mm
- Depth 308 mm)
- Weight 11.5 kg