What we know about the measurement:
Miller & Kreisel IW150 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 2000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.2Hz (resp. 82.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.27
and would be 6.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.463, LW 0.389, SP 0.473, PIR 0.414; SM: SP0.661, PIR0.53; LFQ 0.06, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.57
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.266, LW 0.202, SP 0.256, PIR 0.202; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.929; LFQ 0.06, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.27 and would be 6.52 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.