What we know about the measurement:
Micca MB42X-C is a passive center speaker that cost around 100USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 101.1Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.48, SP 0.48, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.28; LFQ 0.51, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.31, SP 0.45, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.47, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.