What we know about the measurement:
Micca MB42X Mark III is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 80USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 81.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 100.9Hz (resp. 80.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.99
and would be 5.22 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.541, LW 0.39, SP 0.402, PIR 0.379; SM: SP0.236, PIR0.007; LFQ 0.629, LFX 81Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.377, LW 0.268, SP 0.332, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.629, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.99 and would be 5.22 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.