What we know about the measurement:
Micca MB42X Mark III is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 80USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 81.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 100.9Hz (resp. 80.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.39, SP 0.4, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.24, PIR0.0; LFQ 0.64, LFX 80Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.28, SP 0.37, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.6, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.