What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Ultra X22 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 4300USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Meyer Sound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.48
and would be 6.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.478, LW 0.381, SP 0.561, PIR 0.477; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.526; LFQ 0.653, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.12
with an EQ and would be 7.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.275, SP 0.429, PIR 0.329; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.927; LFQ 0.653, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.48 and would be 6.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz