What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Ultra X22 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 4300USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Meyer Sound .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.38, SP 0.56, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.59; LFQ 0.73, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.31, SP 0.44, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.73, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz