What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Lina is an active toursound speaker that cost around 5300USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Meyer Sound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -2.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.35
and would be 4.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.918, LW 0.966, SP 1.065, PIR 0.914; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.62; LFQ 2.978, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12
with an EQ and would be 5.87 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.699, LW 0.72, SP 0.859, PIR 0.669; SM: SP0.843, PIR0.832; LFQ 2.978, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.35 and would be 4.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: pp review. .
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz