What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Amie is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.3Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.14
and would be 7.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.481, LW 0.437, SP 0.518, PIR 0.438; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.909; LFQ 0.792, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.72
with an EQ and would be 7.86 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.389, LW 0.36, SP 0.419, PIR 0.343; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.938; LFQ 0.792, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.14 and would be 7.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: pp review .
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- m_noise: 120.5 dB
- pink_noise: 117.5 dB
- b_noise: 120 dB
- Width 229mm
- Height 389mm
- Depth 336 mm)
- Weight 11.3 kg