What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Acheron 80 is an active cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Meyer Sound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.2Hz (resp. 38.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75
and would be 5.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.615, LW 0.542, SP 0.599, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.457; LFQ 2.688, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
with an EQ and would be 7.27 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.477, LW 0.399, SP 0.481, PIR 0.397; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.847; LFQ 2.688, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.75 and would be 5.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz