What we know about the measurement:
Mesanovic CDM65 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 5300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 36.6Hz (resp. 33.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
and would be 8.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.2, SP 0.29, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.92, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.5
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.22, SP 0.27, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.99, PIR0.98; LFQ 0.92, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2 and would be 8.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- peak: 103 dB
- Width 203mm
- Height 381mm
- Depth 355 mm)
- Weight 16 kg