What we know about the measurement:
Mesanovic CDM65 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 5300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 36.6Hz (resp. 33.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.07
and would be 8.57 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.256, LW 0.203, SP 0.292, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.965, PIR0.931; LFQ 0.843, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.42
with an EQ and would be 8.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.236, LW 0.185, SP 0.28, PIR 0.195; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.963; LFQ 0.843, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.07 and would be 8.57 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- peak: 103 dB
- Width 203mm
- Height 381mm
- Depth 355 mm)
- Weight 16 kg