What we know about the measurement:
MartinLogan Vista is a passive panel speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 267.4Hz (resp. 51.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32
and would be 6.24 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.683, LW 0.599, SP 0.403, PIR 0.459; SM: SP0.904, PIR0.706; LFQ 0.989, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65
with an EQ and would be 6.98 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.586, LW 0.475, SP 0.452, PIR 0.426; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.876; LFQ 0.878, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32 and would be 6.24 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.