What we know about the measurement:
MartinLogan Vista is a passive panel speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 267.4Hz (resp. 51.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.6, SP 0.4, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.76; LFQ 1.09, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.48, SP 0.43, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.07, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.