What we know about the measurement:
MartinLogan Prodigy is a passive panel speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.1Hz (resp. 34.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 3.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.78
and would be 5.19 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.937, LW 0.77, SP 0.585, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.841, PIR0.757; LFQ 2.033, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15
with an EQ and would be 6.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.707, LW 0.553, SP 0.446, PIR 0.449; SM: SP0.895, PIR0.83; LFQ 2.033, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.78 and would be 5.19 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.