What we know about the measurement:
MartinLogan Motion B10 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 360USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.15
and would be 6.81 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.444, LW 0.432, SP 0.434, PIR 0.387; SM: SP0.802, PIR0.602; LFQ 0.461, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.55
with an EQ and would be 8.01 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.377, LW 0.338, SP 0.352, PIR 0.297; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.933; LFQ 0.461, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.15 and would be 6.81 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: eac review , yt review .
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance 5 Ohm
- Width 178mm
- Height 318mm
- Depth 248 mm)
- Weight 6.6 kg