What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio XP12 is an active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Martin Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.66
and would be 6.19 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.535, LW 0.556, SP 0.696, PIR 0.597; SM: SP0.803, PIR0.703; LFQ 1.369, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.67
with an EQ and would be 7.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.431, SP 0.578, PIR 0.471; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.863; LFQ 1.369, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.66 and would be 6.19 with a perfect subwoofer.