What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio XP12 is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Martin Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.56, SP 0.7, PIR 0.61; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.74; LFQ 1.47, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.43, SP 0.56, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.47, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.