What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio CDD8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Martin Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 86.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.42
and would be 4.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.032, LW 0.769, SP 0.757, PIR 0.679; SM: SP0.756, PIR0.591; LFQ 0.978, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.71
with an EQ and would be 6.24 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.748, LW 0.55, SP 0.625, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.866; LFQ 0.775, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.42 and would be 4.45 with a perfect subwoofer.