What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio CDD10 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Martin Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 79.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.7
and would be 4.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.9, LW 0.86, SP 0.84, PIR 0.79; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.67; LFQ 1.26, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
with an EQ and would be 5.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.73, LW 0.66, SP 0.73, PIR 0.65; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.28, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.7 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.