What we know about the measurement:
Mackie MR524 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.2Hz (resp. 41.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39
and would be 6.35 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.331, LW 0.3, SP 0.388, PIR 0.334; SM: SP0.653, PIR0.213; LFQ 0.302, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.64
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.272, LW 0.225, SP 0.267, PIR 0.212; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.949; LFQ 0.302, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39 and would be 6.35 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .