What we know about the measurement:
Mackie MR524 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.2Hz (resp. 41.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.3, SP 0.39, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.3; LFQ 0.35, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.23, SP 0.24, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.34, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .