What we know about the measurement:
Mackie HR824 is a active bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.7Hz (resp. 35.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.25, SP 0.37, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.75; LFQ 1.01, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.18, LW 0.2, SP 0.32, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.01, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .