What we know about the measurement:
MTG Designs VBS-6.2 DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 119.9Hz (resp. 89.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.14
and would be 7.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.328, SP 0.395, PIR 0.353; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.778; LFQ 1.04, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 8.48 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.228, LW 0.203, SP 0.306, PIR 0.249; SM: SP0.964, PIR0.913; LFQ 1.04, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.14 and would be 7.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.