What we know about the measurement:
MTG Designs VBS-10.2 DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 89.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.3Hz (resp. 67.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.26, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.68, LFX 65Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.18, SP 0.28, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.59, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.