What we know about the measurement:
MTG Designs VBS-10.2 DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 89.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.3Hz (resp. 67.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.12
and would be 7.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.279, LW 0.261, SP 0.388, PIR 0.351; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.877; LFQ 1.578, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.219, LW 0.194, SP 0.307, PIR 0.269; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.915; LFQ 1.578, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.12 and would be 7.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.