What we know about the measurement:
MTG Designs AlTi DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 83.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.4Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.18, SP 0.28, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.47, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 9.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.22, LW 0.19, SP 0.22, PIR 0.15; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.98; LFQ 0.47, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.