What we know about the measurement:
M-Audio BX8 D3 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 129USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.3Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15
and would be 7.16 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.485, LW 0.423, SP 0.456, PIR 0.422; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.843; LFQ 0.657, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17
with an EQ and would be 8.04 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.352, LW 0.307, SP 0.339, PIR 0.283; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.901; LFQ 0.657, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.15 and would be 7.16 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .