What we know about the measurement:
M-Audio BX5 D3 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.4Hz (resp. 59.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.36, SP 0.38, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.38, LFX 57Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.25, SP 0.36, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.36, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .